Monday, February 20, 2006

My 1st entry

  Welcome to my world. I live in a world of shit. While many people in this world say they have "been there, done that", I pretty much have. One of the few things I have not done is this, share my views, thoughts, feelings etc..about life to a bunch of people I've never met.
 Well, today starts another chapter of my life, and by the grace of the great man who founded this awesome site, myspaceboobs.com, your all welcome for the ride. Not only will I share my views, but being the great public servant that I am, I would like to assist you with your problems too.
 So I want all of the many folks that visit this web sight, to take a minute or two away from their "boobs" time, and email us here at myspaceboobs.com. Ask me a question, and I'll tell you no lies. Ask me for some third person, out of the forest, away from the trees advise, and its all yours for free.
 Anything from legal issues, relationship problems, and more. I am all yours like a freeby from a whoe! Now that we have gotten all of that out of the way, lets get crackin'. Tune in tomorrow for the start of something cool, big, wild etc...Lets shake the leaves off the fuckin' trees, have lots of fun, and by the grace of god, get laid.
 Hooray for myspaceboobs.com

 Be safe,
 Mike...aka ferg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home