Friday, February 24, 2006

Fat girls with cookies

  The story I am about to tell you is something we all can relate to.
We have all had a person in their lives like I am about to describe. You
might not ever had admitted it. It doesn't matter, cause I know it,
and so do you. My story happened in high school.
 
  She was one of my best friends in the world. We talked on the phone for
hours on end. We laughed together, and we cried together. We did almost
everything together, including eat, and man could she fucking eat.
 
  You see, she had a little bit of a weight problem. She wasn't obese, but
boy was she thick. Her face was beautiful, and her boobs were HUGE too.
She had great eyes, but boy she was thick. This was high school. I was
popular, and she was thick.
 
  She was in love with me, but I would pretend like I didn't know. That
way I didn't have to deal with it. I loved her of course, but I couldn't allow
myself to be "in love" with her. It was high school, I was popular, and she
was thick.
 
  We never talked about it. She didn't have the confidence to come right
out and tell me how she really felt. She knew she was thick too. We both
knew deep down inside, if the conversation about feelings came up, things
would never, could never be the same.
 
  One of the coolest and most caring things anyone has ever done for me,
would occur with her on a daily basis. She knew I loved chocolate chip
cookies more than sex. I loved them so much, sometimes I would jerk off
holding a bag of chips O' hoy cookies, I loved them that much. Being my best
friend, she knew this.
 
  She would meet me EVERY SINGLE MORNING before home room, with a
big bag of fresh baked chocolate chip cookies. When I say fresh baked, I'm
talking so fresh, the fucking bag was hot to the touch, not just warm. She
did this every day for three years.
 
  Half way through our senior year, something happened. Something that I still
have not recovered from. My best friend met someone, and they started dating.
HOW DARE SHE DO THAT !! She can't date anyone. She belongs to me.
 
  At first everything was cool. We were still best friends. As the weeks went by,
the phone calls grew shorter. So did the time we spent together out of school.
She would tell me about the things THEY did together, and I hated to hear about
it. I don't know what bothered me more, them being together, or the fact it
bothered me.
 
  Well, as you can probably guess, the cookie supply started to trickle down to
nothing. The daily visits to my locker were no more. We grew apart. The more
we grew apart, the more I realized I was in love with her, and her baking skills.
I tried to ignore these feelings, cause hey, it was high school, I was popular,
and she was thick.
 
  We graduated, and we went our separate ways. She was gone, and I was never
to taste the chocolaty goodness of her fresh baked cookies again. I tried to fill
the void in my life with various store bought brands. I even went to several
different bakeries, but to no avail. Nothing could ever taste as good as her
cookies, and nothing probably ever will.
 
  The moral of the story is simple. Never let other peoples opinions, or what you
think they might be, effect you. I never dated her, or allowed to let myself fall for
her, because I was afraid of what my peers would think. Don't lose out on a
life time of love, or cookies, because of what OTHER people may think. Its your
life, your love, and your cookies. Now go live it.
 
Be safe,
Ferg
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home