Saturday, February 25, 2006

I like my pain, and you should too


How come almost everyone I know is on anti-depressants ? Why is it that millions and millions of people go to psychiatrists each year ? Everyone is always bitching and boo hooing about something. "My dad didn't love me enough", "I'm very sensitive", "no one cares about me"...enough already. I've got a phrase for all of you, "shut the fuck up" !!
What the fuck is going on as of late ? Why has humanity turned into a collective pool of fucking pussys ? Why do we always try to blame our "pain" for being assholes, cheaters,drunks, fuck ups...etc ? Our pain becomes the excuse for being all of these things. Usuallyafter we get caught being one of the assorted things I just listed, we suddenly have a "problem". "I need help", has become the battle cry this generation.
Thanks to the American medical association, you to can be a fucking useless jerk off, and not blame your self for it, because they have already scape goated you out ofit by classifying it as a "disease". Fucking A, ain't that special.
So now you have been diagnosed, and its time for the medication baby !! Society and the various producers of "legal" narcotics (giant pharmaceutical companies), have created just the pill for your "problem". They will help you with the pain, I swear they will. Take three of these, a day, and two of these before bed. Oh, don't forget to take five of these when you wake up.
Keep taking these for the rest of your life, and you'll be fine. Fine that is, until you fuck up again. Don't worry, they have a pill for that too. You just stay doped up, walking around like a mindless zombie. Its ok, we are in control. Are you feeling any pain ? No ? Good.
I think a good chunk of this problem is Oprah's fault. All of that feel good fucking horse shitshe started pushing many years ago, turned all of us into a bunch of blabbering, mind fucked idiots. She was then followed by the likes of Dr. Phil, and man was he not the nail in the proverbial coffin or what ?
I'm not saying Oprah is the reason why everyone is on Paxil, Lexapro, or one of the gazillion other assorted mind drugs out there. She was just the gate keeper, who let the world know "its ok to hurt, its not your fault". BAM !! Next thing you know, Prozac is the biggest selling drug...ever.
Now, every time I hear someone bitching I just want to shit my fucking pants. If it ever comes to the point where I actually really do shit my pants, I am gonna save them in the freezer. You watch, I really fucking will too. You know why ? Cause I am gonna save those shit filled drawers, and fly to Chicago. I'm gonna get on Google, and do a web search, to find out where she lives.When I do find her house, I'm gonna use the shit in my fucking undies like side walk chalk, and write in big brown letters, "you owe me five bucks for these fucking underpants".
The moral of the story is this. I like my pain. Whether it has been for the better or the worse, it has made me who I am today. I don't want to get rid of my pain. I actually need my pain, we all do. Pain is like the sculptor, and we are like the clay. Our pain shapes and molds us into the people we become. Without our pain, we would be nothing but shapeless lumps of clay.
The whole key to pain, is to use it like the teacher it really is. Let pain make you a stronger person, not weaker. Don't run from it, but embrace it. Turn it around, and use it to your advantage. Let it be a motivator to succeed, not an excuse to fail. Nor is it an excuse to become a slave to the pharmaceutical companies. Don't use your pain as a reason to become a mental midget. Pain isn't a free pass to slip out the side door of life.
I can't make it any easier for you then this. If it weren't for pain, how would you know not to touch the burning hot stove ? Without pain, we would become a world of charred handed mother fuckers, unable to pick things up, cause we would have nothing left for fingers, but crispy nubs. By allowing ourselves to try to push off, and blame our pain for things, we are not learning from the pain we experience. We get a little mental boo boo, and its right to the drug store, so we don't have to feel it anymore.
Society has become the proverbial "crispy nubs". Unless we toughen up as a whole, we will all be walking around with minds like "crispy nubs". Eventually, we will all be as useless as tits on a fucking bull, and that's a bunch of pussy ass horse shit. Don't be so fucking weak. Go talk to your friends, go unwind, go meditate, go exercise. But don't you dare cave in, and become like every other asshole, DON'T do that. Let that back bone grow, and be strong !!!!
I know it hurts, but its ok, YOUR in control. Don't forget it.
Be safe,
Ferg





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home