Tuesday, February 28, 2006

been tied up

  Ok, I know all of my new minions of readers are asking, "where the fuck is yesterdays piece". What happened asshole, you run out of stupid little stories, and fat girls with cookies ? Well, the answer is no, I have not. The fact of the matter is, like the rest of you, I have a real job.
 
  I wish I could make enough money, imparting my great words of wisdom to ya'll, and not have to work a real job, but sadly this is not the case. So, with that being said, I promise ya'll that tomorrow, I will have a great piece for ya, cause I love ya'll so much.
 
  I wish I could just bang out a piece for you right now, but I have been up for almost 24 hours, and I have to get my fat, sorry ass to bed, cause I gotta be at work by 10:00. Believe it or not, I put a lot of energy into my cute little diddies, and I would never write a shitty little piece, just to fill up a page (unless of course you count this hahahah:)
 
 So tune in tomorrow :)
 
  be safe
  ferg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home