Saturday, March 25, 2006

I.D. that pussy...for real

  The story I am about to tell you is real. The names have been changed to protect the innocent. This is some serious shit, however, so listen up assholes, cause this could be you.
 
  As you all know, or maybe don't know, I am the po-po in a major city. And if you haven't figured it out by now, I call it like I see it, good or bad. Well, something bad happened to a buddy of mine, and its fucking BULLSHIT.
 
  In the apartment complex were I live, there is a neighbor I have gotten to know, and he is a really cool fucking dude. He is very straight laced and well mannered. Since the first day I met him, all he has ever talked about, is becoming a police officer. This fucking kid has never even gotten a traffic ticket. Even though he is only 21 years old, I respect him a lot. He is a fine young man, and his parents raised him right.
 
  The complex I live in is HUGE, and there are a lot of hotties that live in my complex. The complex is so big, it has 5 separate pools. During the summer months, the pools become a meat market, with both girls and guys, putting on ther sexiest swim wear. The smell of Hawan Tropic lingers around the pool areas, well into the late afternoon.
 
  Well my friend, who I will refer to as Schmuck, is walking past one of the pools, when this hot little number, whom I will refer to as Pig, calls him over. Pig and Schmuck have never met, but what happens next will change Schmuck's life forever.
 
  Let me say right now, Pig is hot. She has a really cute body, a pretty face, the works. I betcha numerous guys have peeked out of their blinds while she was at the pool, and cranked one off. She is hot, and there's no way around it. Well, Pig asks Schmuck to come over to her house that night, to watch movies, and of course Schmuck says yes. Shit, who wouldn't ? This girl is fucking hotter than blast furnace with the gas jets wide open.
 
  Well, Schmuck goes over to Pig's apartment. She lives with her sister, who is pretty fucking hot too, but she's not home. Pig's parents, whom are alive and kicking, live in the same part of town, and they have an on going relationship with Pig. Pig doesn't go to school, and lives with her sister, are you following me so far ?
 
  Well, Pig is all over Schmuck's shit. She wants that wennie bad, and she isn't gonna stop till she gets it. Of course, as you have probably figured out, Schmuck got laid, big time. But, sadly for Schmuck, he got fucked too, and he still is. So, Schmuck has sex with Pig, and she obviously liked it, cause she called him repeatedly. Schmuck, on the other hand, figured Pig is a slut. Shit, she fucked him in a matter of hours, and she didn't even know him. Being a gentleman, he didn't tell her to fuck off, but instead just kept his distance.
 
  A week later, Pig call's Schmuck on the phone, and invites him to her 17th birthday party. Oh fuck Schmuck, you kinda fucked up. Schmuck then applies to the Police department in the area were he fucked Pig. On the application, it asked if Schmuck had ever had sex with an under age girl, and if so, who was the person. Well, being the totally honest person he is, Schmuck puts "yes", and lists all of Pig's information.
 
  Obviously, Schmuck didn't get hired, but boy did he get fucked. The Police department were he applied, called Pig. They had Pig come to the Police station, and give a sworn statement. They got Pig to press charges against Schmuck for statatory rape. Be advised, Pig is now 17 years old. The next thing you know, Schmuck is in the back of a patrol car, and getting booked into the county jail. Pig, what the fuck are you doing ? When did you become the victim of anything ? Are you fucking kidding me Pig ?
 
  Talk about chicken shit. I've put a lot of people in jail in my time, and I have not put one person in jail, who didn't need to be there. How the fuck did the officers investigating this deal, have the fucking balls to actually get charges on him ? For fucking crying out loud, the girl was a week away from being 17 years old, lived away from home, didn't go to school, and looked like she was 20 years old. I don't know who the investigator was, but I'll tell you what, he must be one hard up mother fucker for an arrest. What an asshole. And yes, I would tell him that to his face. I rest easy when I go to sleep at night, knowing I only have arrested people that REALLY fucked up, and needed to be behind bars.
 
  The moral of the story is this. There are a lot of young girls out there that look older then 18 years of age, but they aren't. Shit, even 13 year olds are dressing like little whoes, with parental consent. The sad part is that even these 13 year olds look like they are 20 years old, titties and all. So be advised guys, if that hot girl you are making all the right moves on looks old enough to fuck, she might not be. If there is ANY doubt, ask her for some I.D., birth certificate, or anything else that might verify her age.
 
  No matter how hot she may look, there isn't a piece of ass alive, worth losing your freedom over, period. Schmuck's life is totally fucked, and will still be, even after he gets found innocent by a jury of his peers. My heart goes out to him, because he was basically arrested for being honest, an fucking a girl 7 days before she was considered "legal". Why the fuck would he think she WASN'T of legal age, considering all of the things I told ya'll ? Whatever the case may be, all I can tell you is this : don't be a Schmuck. Think before you plink.
 
  be safe,
  Ferg
 
 
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home