Saturday, March 11, 2006

FW: Famous and heroes




  Why are famous people so fucking annoying ? Why are actors, singers, millionaires, always bitching about there privacy, the weather, and everything else under the fucking sun ? They constantly whine about the tabloids, the media, the police, and their addictions to drugs, alcohol...Lets rip these bitches apart, shall we ?
 
  They usually start out as a bunch of nothings. Not much education, small towns, small minds. They usually have some really great looks, however, and that gets them to the "casting couch". A little fucky sucky, and then bam ! Their making a movie, or maybe a record. Their faces are then everywhere, and you can't get the fuck away from them, kinda like a piece of dog shit wedged in the grooves of your shoe. You can't even pick that shit out with a friggin' stick. Same thing with these fuckers.
 
  So now they are making lots of money, because of you...their fans. For some reason unknown to me, because I couldn't give to shots of piss about these folks, everyone wants to know all about them. They want to see pictures, hear stories, and all kinds of crazy shit. Well, you know what that means ? It means I have to see more of these jerk offs, cause of stupid people's obsession with them.
 
  The paparazzi follow them everywhere, only feeding the their egos. Pictures pop up all over the place. Pictures of them eating, sun bathing, shopping, shitting. So now little Suzie Superstar is all kinds of pissed, cause there are about three thousand pictures of her sucking Harry Hollywood's dick all over the internet. That doesn't piss her off, however, cause she fucked her way to the top anyway, she knows she's a slut, and you do too. Suzie is pissed off cause she didn't get paid for it, and it wasn't her idea.
 
  An example of this is Madonna. Remember when Playboy published those photos she posed for, before she became famous ? Man, her pussy was in an uproar, she was PISSED OFF. She did it because she was struggling, that's what she said. I can buy that, I really can. Well, that Playboy issue sold like a fucking gazillion copies, and we all were amazed at how god damn hairy her fucking arm pits were.
 
  So what happens next ? Well, obviously she was faking the whole indignant shit, cause I have seen that whoe naked more times than I can shake a dick at. Deep throating bottles, truth or dare, someone fucking kill me already. I can't stand that snatch. All of my friends are like "dude, I would so fuck her"...blah fucking blah.
 
  Hello, that chick has seen more sausage than a butcher. I wouldn't fuck her if SHE paid me. Sorry guys, I get kinda nervous when I see a chick that should have the Mcdonalds sign tattooed on her pussy, "billions and billions served". Granted, I bet ya any microbiologist worth their salt would want that pussy... to study it. I bet its like a medical treasure trove, with all kinds of microbes and infections, never before documented by medical science.
 
  Enough about Madonna. So on with the story. Lets look at things the way they really are. Why do we admirer famous movie stars ? Well, cause they are in the movies...duh. I know that, but lets really look at it. Movie stars are famous, because they portray people, or jobs that are exciting, dangerous, etc...Look at Bruce Willis in Die Hard...that was some cool ass fucking shit ! I love those movies. Same thing for Mel Gibson, the Lethal Weapon series of movies are the BOMB. This doesn't, however, make them REAL HEROES...ok ?
 
  Actually, both of those famous actors appear to be pretty fucking cool. I've seen them in interviews, and they both seem pretty down to earth. That's not the point here. The point is they are not really risking their lives, or anything else. They are only ACTING. The bullets are not real, nor is the danger. This is Hollywood, and its all stories and illusions.
 
  Same thing for singers. I've heard lots of rock ballads, about how how tough life is being on the road. The songs of how hard it is to be in a rock band, blah, blah, blah. How tough is it to get paid to travel all over the fucking world, make shit loads of money, bang hot chicks, and sing?  
Are they fucking kidding me ?? Hey, I've been to smokinggun.com on the net, I have seen the list of whacked out shit these puss bags ask for. "10 bags of M&M's with all of the yellow ones removed", and stuff like that. How about I take all of those yellow M&M's and stick 'em in your fucking eyeballs you god damn sissies !!! What the fuck is that ??
 
  And then a lot of these famous fucking singers write self promoting shit, talking about how "hard" they are, and how they kick ass. Hello, I could kick a lot of ass too, if I had 20 fucking big ass body guards to keep me from getting my ass kicked, after I sucker punched the smallest dude in the room. What a bunch of dick bags.
 
  You want to know who I am a fan of ? I am a fan of one of my best friends in the world, who just served over a year in fucking Iraq. While I may not agree with the politics, my friend is a mother fucking HERO !!! Real bullets, real danger, real drama. I am a fan of the people I work with. Every night at roll call, we sit, getting ready to face what a major news paper has called "a battle zone". I look at the faces of these brave women and men, and I think "what the fuck are they doing here, and what the fuck am I doing here"?  I also think about how proud I am to be able to say I know them. And how I would lay my life down for anyone of them.
 
  The soldiers, the policemen, the fire fighters, the teachers. These are my heroes. I am their most loyal fan. The moral of the story is this. Famous people should be grateful of the praise, money, and devotion their fans give them. They get paid a shit load of money to get pampered, and treated like gods, because WE spend our money on them. Whether its on stage, or at the movies, these cum bags would be nothing with out us. They would be mere mortals, just like you and I, if we didn't elevate them to idol status. The biggest danger they face, is they might not sell a million records, or their movie might get two thumbs down. Fuck off, for real. And for the love of everything good, shut the fuck up. Enjoy the easy life you have been blessed with, and stop bitching. Ya'll knew that was part of being famous, BEFORE you were famous.
 
  Be safe,
  ferg
 
 
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home